At ISCS-The British School of Zug, we support children in their transition in their first school years and ensure learning is a positive experience by:
- Providing caring and supportive environments
- Nurturing health and emotional wellbeing
- Establishing positive learning habits
- Developing autonomy and independence
- Delivering age-appropriate high-quality experiences
We deliver a balance of adult led teaching and spontaneous learning. As well as the direct teaching of key skills, children have opportunities to learn through exploration, with teachers supporting them and extending their learning. Our specialist Early Years teachers provide opportunities for children to work in small groups and develop key early learning skills in reading, writing and mathematics in a fun, age-appropriate way. This ensures children achieve well in these areas later in their school life.