STEM education, which stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, is a crucial framework that fosters interdisciplinary learning and prepares students for the challenges of the 21st century. This approach enhances creativity, problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of science and technology principles. STEM, is integrated seamlessly into the education process, allowing students to explore the principles of the natural world through experiments and inquiry-based learning. At ISCS-The British School of Zug, we reinforce STEM education through different programmes and activities: Computing, Science, Mathematics or 3D printing are only some examples that create a dynamic and engaging learning environment, empowering students to become critical thinkers and future innovators in an ever-evolving technological landscape.
Our students also participate in different STEM events, like the Science Congress celebrated during the International School Week that is hold every year at Sage College-The British International School of Jerez (https://www.sagecollege.eu/), also with the collaboration of different schools, universities and companies:
- Cambridge International School in Warsaw: https://www.szkola-dwujezyczna.pl/
- Josef Schwarz Schule in Germany: https://jss.phorms.de/de/
- Altea International School in Spain: https://altea-international-school.es/
- Humanox (tech company): https://humanox.com/
- Cádiz CF (Spanish first division football club with high interest in sport technology): https://www.cadizcf.com/