Join our Team!
Want to join our enthusiastic, committed team and make a real difference in education? We welcome teachers and professionals who are committed to their vocation, and who wish to continually develop their professional skills at the highest possible level.
SEND APPLICATIONS ONLY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Employment Opportunities at ISCS
- PRIMARY and SECONDARY TEACHER (Cambridge International Curriculum or British Curriculum preferred)
- ACADEMY PROGRAMME TEACHER (All subjects and languages on an hourly basis.
ISCS employment requirements for teachers:
- Must share an unequivocal commitment to our Mission and Cambridge International Curriculum.
- Must be fully qualified and certified by a recognised accredited organisation.
- Must be entirely fluent in English.
- Work permits are restricted to Swiss citizens, EU passport holders, or spouses of Swiss work permit holders.
- High value is placed on previous successful experience in the classroom, and in particular prior experience with the National Curriculum or Cambridge International Curricula.
Candidates should send the following in the form and order listed as a single .pdf file or e-link:
- A letter of application, no longer than two pages, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in joining ISCS
- A current resume, not to exceed two pages including nationality and/or permit eligibility
- A maximum of three letters of reference which may already be in your possession
In the Subject line of the email clearly indicate what position(s) you are applying for.
- ISCS will only respond to qualified candidates who have valid permits to work in Switzerland and submit complete applications as detailed above.
- Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible.
- Selected candidates will be interviewed via Skype and/or on campus.
- Finalist candidates will be asked to submit police clearances, valid permits, and will have references and degrees checked.